Monday, March 30, 2015

1 Week…. 5 Baptisms!!

First of all, I would like to Welcome the newest members of the Los Angeles Ward…
Familia Basauri Leyva!   
Familia Basauri Leyva
It was such an amazing week this week. We were able to see Hermano Martin y Hermana Pilar get married and then afterwards we were able to see their entire family get baptized Saturday afternoon.  It was AMAZING!!!!!!  Everyone in our Zone keeps congratulating my companion and I because in 1 month, Hermana Valdez and I had 8 baptisms.  Hermana Valdez is an amazingly wonderful missionary and I couldn’t be happier to work with such an awesome missionary.  Also, Hermana Valdez sends her love to everyone!
The Happy Couple!
After the Matrimonio Masivo
This week I was truly grateful for the help of our Relief Society in our Ward. Last Sunday, my companion and I were talking with our Relief Society President, asking for advice on a little reception that we could put together for Martin y Pilar and she told us, leave it to me. She planned everything! And on Friday night, we were able to have not only a little reception but a HUGE reception where everyone in our Ward came. It was amazing! Everyone danced, and I just took a million pictures. Sorry, I can't attach all of the pictures. I guess you'll have to wait until I return. Sorry!
My Cute Companion!  I Love this Girl!!!
I know I say this every week but it couldn't be more true. I LOVE being a missionary. This past year of my life has been the greatest year of my life and I couldn't be more grateful to my Heavenly Father for this opportunity that I have. I love this gospel more than anything and I KNOW that this is the only true Church of God.
Family History!
My "Mom" in the Mission (my trainer) and my "Daughter" (my trainee)
Quiero terminar con mi testimonio... Quiero testificar que yo se que la Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias es la única iglesia verdadera sobre la faz de la tierra y gracias a un joven llamado Jose Smith tenemos la iglesia restaurada aqui en la tierra. Yo se sin duda en mi corazon que el Libro de Mormon es la palabra de Dios y como dice en la introducción contiene la plenitud del evangelio eterno. Quiero testificar que yo se que Jesucristo vive y el es mi salvador y redentor. El murió por cada uno de nosotros y el nos ama inmensamente! Se que Dios es nuestro amoroso Padre Celestial y esto es su obra. Estoy tan agradecida a mi Padre Celestial por darme la oportunidad de servirle e invitar a mis hermanos y hermanas a regresar a su redil. Dejo esto en el sagrado nombre de mi Salvador y mi Redentor, Jesucristo, Amen.  

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment