Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Call 911 "ICE CREAM!"

This past Thursday, I had the great and fun opportunity to have my wisdom teeth taken out. Luckily I only had 2. But unluckily I had 2. My dad was fortunate enough to not have any and my mom only had 2. So in my family, you either had 2 or none. And I was one of the lucky ones to get 2.
When I walked out of the dentist and got in the car, my mom started filming me. Honestly I don't remember any of it. But I've watched it and apparently I was an emotional mess. All I wanted was ice-cream and I wouldn't stop until I got some. Hope you enjoy this video of my emotional breakdown.

I have 50 days left! Woo!! Almost there, and I cannot wait to get to Peru and serve. I know this is the one and only true church on this earth today and I am so excited to share what I love with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment