Sunday, October 27, 2013

Another step closer!

Dentist time!
(By the way, it's so awkward
 taking a picture at the dentist...)
So I'm off at college at BYU, and this past weekend I was lucky enough to travel back home for a few days. I wanted to spend all of my time with my family, but sadly I couldn't... I spent most of it with wonderful doctors. But hey! Now that it's done, I'm one step closer to serving!

This is just a sample of how my weekend went. 11 am, Physical, where I got multiple shots in the arms, my arms still hurt from those! 1:20 I had an Ortho check-up, 2 was a dentist, 2:30 cleaning, and I had to return to my doctors to check on my TB test later... Doesn't that just sound like such an enjoyable weekend? I know, I can tell you're all very jealous right now.

Belle costume with Aaron (Bryant's friend)
Can't miss Bryce photo-bombing us though!
After the hectic doctors, I was able to have more fun! I was really lucky enough to attended my old calling, also my favorite calling in the entire world! Special Needs Mutual. It was their Halloween Party, and I dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. It was so much fun! I had the time of my life seeing all of my old friends. It was amazing!

My last day home wasn't so bad either! I spent my morning, just relaxing at home. Laying on the grass with my dog, talking with my mom, just relaxing! (It's been a long time since I have just relaxed for a few hours) And at night I was so happy because my little brother, Bryant had a swim meet. That little (not so little) guy is so fast! He is just amazing! I couldn't have been more proud of him!

I'm so happy that I was able to see my family this weekend, I really miss them a lot. But seeing them was such a blessing! I'm also thrilled that I'm one step closer to serving my mission! I cannot wait!!

My taxi to my doctors appointments.
I have the greatest Daddy!
So happy to see my crazy family!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment