Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I Love To See the Temple

Today was the most amazing day of my entire life! I never want this feeling to go away, I feel like I'm on top of the entire world.

"I love to see the temple, I went inside today.
I covenanted with my Father, I promised to obey.
For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty.
I prepared myself while I was young, this is my sacred duty."

The temple is such a special and sacred place. And the feeling that you have when you go through is even more special. I was smiling from ear to ear the entire time I was in there. I love this gospel with all my heart, might, mind and strength. Thank you for all of you who have made me the girl I am today. Because without you, I wouldn't be who I am today. And I am forever grateful!

One of the most touching times in there was when my 3 older brothers walked in while there were dressed in white. I started to cry because it was such an amazing sight seeing 3 of my heroes standing there in all white and knowing that they were there with me. It's a moment I will never forget. I can't wait to go back!

13 days!!
Greatest parents a girl could have!

Don't know where I would be without my brothers!
They're my heroes!
Love these two!



Never a dull moment with them!

My favorite boys in the world!



So blessed to have all of them!

They truly made today special!

No comments:

Post a Comment