Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I'M HERE!!!

Watch out Perú... Herm'ANNA' Karratti is Here!!!
Photo at the Aeropuerto Internacional Jorge Chávez (Lima, Peru Airport)

Hola mi familia ... I made it to Perú!!
Dad, you will be so proud.  They surprisingly put me into the advanced class and they said that I might only be here 4 weeks.  Isn't that crazy?  Anyways, I love you all.  Just had a short second to tell you all that I'm here.  My P-day is either Monday or Tuesday.  Not 100% sure yet.  But I'll find out soon.  I miss you all like crazy but, I am so happy that I am here.  Also, Mom THANK YOU!!  I found the Goldfish this morning as I was getting ready and just about cried.  YOU'RE THE BEST MOM EVER!!!!  Love you guys!!!

Con amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Preachin' in Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment