Sunday, December 15, 2013

113th Ward Missionaries

Missionaries from the YSA 113th Ward 
Today was my last Sunday at my college ward. It was also our Christmas program, so it was a wonderful Sunday! During our last hour, we were combined for Elders Quorum and Relief Society, and it was such a fun meeting. During the meeting our Bishop had us who have received our mission calls and who will not be returning next semester, stand and tell everyone where we will be serving and when. It was such an amazing experience to see a ton of my friends stand and talk about their missions. You could see in everyone's faces that they were just so excited! I know I'm excited to serve in Peru! It really was an awesome experience to be apart of. I'm so lucky to have known these amazing Elder's and Sister's for this long, they are truly wonderful! Watch out world!! You have some amazing missionaries coming your way!

I'm so grateful that I was able to be in such a wonderful ward for my first semester of college! I couldn't have been more lucky. They have all been the most amazing spiritual giants in the world! I love each and every one of them and I'm going to miss them all very much! See you soon guys!
YSA 113th Ward
(Please pardon my Bishops finger in the corner)

No comments:

Post a Comment