Thursday, December 5, 2013

111 More Days

Lately all I can think about is, Peru! Peru this, Peru that, Peru everything!! It's also brought up some amazing missionary experiences that I don't think I would have ever had without my mission call.
The other day I was at the train station waiting for the train on my way back from Salt Lake where I had a doctors appointment. A man sat down next to me, and he started a conversation with me. He told me that he had just returned from a medical trip in Peru, and of course I jumped in and told him that I would soon be traveling to Peru to serve a mission! He asked me what that meant, and I proceeded to tell him about missionary work, which was very exciting for me! It was a really great experience for me. It made me feel like a missionary, and I can honestly say, I loved the feeling! Heavenly Father places us in certain situations for a reason. I'm so thankful for that sweet man sitting next to me and letting me share what I know is true! I cannot wait to serve in just a short 111 days! I'm so anxious to get out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment