Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dear Sister Karratti:

I'm going on a mission!! It was the greatest moment of my entire life! So I drove down from college, after I got out of class on Friday and after my brother finished work. We drove home, and usually the drive is only 4 hours long, but this specific drive felt like the longest 4 hours of my entire life! I felt like home would NEVER come! Finally, after a long time I got home. I walked in and I immediately looked for where my call was. I saw it on my fireplace, and I just stared at it. Finally after waiting for another really long time, we were able to get my daddy on Skype along with my roommate from college. I then started reading one of the most important letters of my life!

Dear Sister Karratti:

You are hereby called to serve as a mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the
Peru Lima North mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Peru Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language. Your assignment may be modified according to the needs of the mission president.

I'm so grateful for all of my family and friends that have been such amazing examples to me my entire life. I wouldn't be who I am today without them! They're everything to me and I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life! I love this gospel with all my heart, and it truly has made me who I am today. I am so happy and excited to serve the people of Peru. I can't wait!!

(Link to my call)


No comments:

Post a Comment