Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Week 3 at the CCM

Hola my friends and family!
So much has happened this week and I can´t believe that I´m halfway through the MTC! And I´m offically not a "newbie" anymore! Yay for that!! The Spanish is coming along surprising well. I went from understanding about 9% of my class to undertsanding about 50% of it. I'm really happy about it. 
Our New Soccer Jersey's!
We've been teaching investigators (who are just other teachers) and I'm really surprised at how much I actually know! Exciting times for Hermana Karratti!!

Along with other exciting times. I am the music person here at the CCM, surprised? We had a huge fireside for the President of all international MTC's here at the CCM and I was in charge of all the music. The prelude, opening and closing, and special musical number. It was amazing! The President came up to me afterwards and he kept telling me how amazing it all sounded. I was so happy with the entire performance!
My Companion and I Shopping Today
So how is everyone? I miss you all like crazy but this time is really flying by so quickly! Also, please write your missionaries! Even though I can't send letters out... Sorry I've tried and I can't. But I can recieve them! Tell everyone to send their missionaries a letter! They mean the world to us! Emails are great, but I only have 1 hour.

I am loving it here, every day I wake up and am so happy that I'm here in Perú!
The Crowded Bus
Surprisingly, this one wasn't as crowded!
I can feel my Heavenly Fathers love every day and I couldn't be more lucky to be serving along with such wonderful sisters in my district. They are the best!
District Drawing
Hermana Davis in my District is an artist!
This picture doesn't show her full talent, but she's really amazing!
So, the other day she drew all of us on the chalk board.
Can you tell which one is me? 

(HINT: Karate Kick)
Also something so exciting is happening this week! We're going prozelyting... In the Lima Norte Mission! Isn't that great?
Captain America and Spider-Man
I'm so excited to go out and experience it all. I'll tell you all about it next week!

I love you all and I miss you!

Con amor,

Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Preachin' in Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment