Monday, August 11, 2014

A Very HUMBLING Week!

Oh what a great morning this is! Kind of a little crazy too.
Today we find out who will be transferred and honestly, I don't want my companion or I to go. This past week with my comp. has seriously been the best week in my entire mission. We have a baptism this Saturday, we had an amazing service project, and we've taught some great lessons! I have the best companion ever!!
The Greatest Companion Ever!
So coming up WE HAVE A BAPTISM! I don't know who's more excited... Me or her! Milagros (the girl we've been teaching) is just awesome! This past week she had her first interview with our District leader, and before we were talking with her about the questions that he would be asking, and try to go over a few things that we haven't taught yet. And really, she knows everything! Before the interview we wanted to talk a little about the Word of Wisdom, because we hadn't had the opportunity to teacher her about it quite yet. We started talking and then she said, "Oh I know all about that! I don't smoke, drink, or do any of those things I don't like it." It was great! Now every time we have a lesson, she tells us how excited she is for her baptism! 
Joce, I got your Package!!
THANK YOU!  YOU'RE THE BEST!!
This past Saturday we had a service project. And seriously, it was one of the most humbling experiences ever. We went to one of the Elders in my Zones area, and we were told we would be destroying a house. We went up to the top of the Cerros and there was a house, well actually it was just a room. Built out of scraps of wood, and there was 5 people living in this tiny room. Their floor was dirt, and there were bugs everywhere! It was kinda scary! Their youngest daughter couldn't walk and it was just heart breaking. Well we dissembled their house and the ward is building a new one. It was really humbling how much I have and how much I take for granted. 
Proselytizing in the Mall (Hehe)
Anyways, this week was wonderful and I couldn't be more happy to be here serving in Peru. People are amazing here and I just love being a missionary! 

I hope this finds you all well! I love and miss you all!!

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Preachin' in PerĂº


No comments:

Post a Comment