Monday, August 25, 2014

5 MONTHS!!!

Can you believe it? I've been a missionary for 5 whole months! That's so crazy!
My companion was so cute this morning, when I got out of the shower she had put a bunch of candies on my bed with a cute sign that said "Feliz 5 Meses!" She is so great!!
Hermana Alvarez and I ... Beautiful, right?
First off, Hermana Espinoza (my old companion) and I had our baptism last Saturday! I was really lucky to be able to go back to my last area for the baptism. When I walked in, Milagros ran up to me and gave me a huge hug! Ahh it was so great! I'm soo happy about the whole experience. Everything went smoothly and everyone was so happy. Really I could talk about the baptism this entire email. Ha I kept thinking the whole time "This is why I'm here!!"
My Baptism with Milagros
Anyways, this week has been grand! Monday was P-day, and my zone was yet again playing soccer. So while we were playing I got hit by the ball... HARD! It wasn't the greatest experience. Anyways, the rest of Monday and into Tuesday I was having a hard time breathing correctly. I didn't really sleep that much on Monday. So on Tuesday during District Meeting my District Leader asked me if I would like a blessing. Elder Wagstaff (who's new in the mission, this is his 2nd week) offered to give it. Seriously, it was an AMAZING blessing! The spirit was so strong. And now I am having no problems and everything’s fine. I am so thankful for the priesthood. It is truly the power of God.
My District at Lunch the other day
My Little Crab Friend that was in my Lunch!  So Yummy!!
Well, I am really excited for P-day today! President Erickson has granted us Permission to visit the Central of Lima (out of the mission) where all the history of Peru is. Museums, Art Galleries and many other fun things! I'll be sure to take pictures and send them all to you next week!

I am so happy to be here in PerĂº and I am beyond thankful to be serving my Heavenly Father. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I love and miss you all!

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Preachin' in PerĂº


No comments:

Post a Comment