Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hola St. James Ward

¿Como estan?
I hope this finds everyone well and happy. I am doing fantastic here in Peru. Just ..."teaching and preaching and working as missionaries do..." Can you believe it's been almost 7 months? Time surely does fly.Especially when you're having fun!

My companion, Hermana Alvarez who is from Colombia, sends her love. We are doing wonderful here. Last week we had a baptism with a young man, José, who's 16 years old. He even wants to serve a mission! I told him that he should get called to the St. George, Utah mission. How funny would that be? 
Hermana Karratti (left), Jose (center), Hermana Alvarez (right)
We also have some baptisms coming up at the end of this month. It's all really exciting. I love being a missionary!! In my Ward that I am currently serving in, I am known as Hermana Piano. I play the hymns every week, and I am always asked to play for every activity. (Thank you Sister Terry!) I am also asked quite frequently to teach piano, and English. 
Missionaries get to try Many Different Foods!!
Anyways, during these 7 months of serving my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I have learned to rely on Him. He is there with his hands reaching out for us. All we need to do is take his hand. He loves us, He loves YOU! I know this to be true. I know that this church is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Read it and you can know for yourself. I hope and pray everything is well with all of you. Pray for the missionaries! And please write! We love letters.
May God bless you all.

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Preachin' in Perú


No comments:

Post a Comment