Monday, November 17, 2014

It's Getting Hot!!

Good morning everyone! 
Hows is everyone doing this morning? Yes, I know I'm on earlier than normal... sorry! My zone will be traveling to the Center of Lima to tour today so we started internet an hour earlier today! I hope as always that this finds you all happy and well. Know that I'm doing wonderful even though it feels like it's a million degrees. We're heading into summer here, and I am told from everyone that this is nothing apparently. The "real summer" is January and February. AHH!! I'm going to melt! But I think somehow I'll survive... at least I hope!

Well, this week was pretty funny. My companion, Hermana Osinaga and I were asked to help with a presentation in Seminary and we were asked if we could represent the Gadianton Robbers in the Book of Mormon. So Dad and Bryce, you're not the only ones who were Gadianton Robbers. I personally think we look hilarious, nothing like Gadianton Robbers just like a bunch of girls with a lot of weird things on our faces but hey, we tried!  

Gadianton Robbers
We're Such Crazy Sisters!
Also this week we found the greatest family! Remember how last week I told you about the family that we helped in the Cerros? The family that we brought bags of cement to the top of the mountains? Well this week we went back to teach them and they are wonderful! They're family is great and we are really excited to teach them!

My Companion and I on the top of the Cerros ... Selfie!
Other than that not too much has happened this week, sorry this isn't the most exciting letter but really it's been a great week. Teaching some wonderful lessons and feeling the spirit! I love being a missionary and teaching this gospel. I love serving here in Peru, it's wonderful! I love and miss you all soooo much! Have a wonderful week!

Con MUCHO amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en Perú


No comments:

Post a Comment