Monday, December 8, 2014

17 Days Until CHRISTMAS!!

Good Morning one and all!
I hope as always that this letter finds you all well and happy. This week has been fun. Well, don't know exactly how to explain it. It started off great! But Wednesday night found us yet again with Hermana Osinaga sick. Please keep her in your prayers. Please! She's not doing so well. We had the mission president come visit and see if there was anything he could do. But sadly there isn't. All of the tests that my companion had last week while she was in the hospital have all come back with nothing. So we don't know what she has. All I know, please keep her in your prayers!
My Silly Companion and I
Well the start of last week was great! We bought a Christmas tree, and decorated the house a little. But to be honest, it doesn't feel anything like Christmas here. Burning hot and it's just very different here. I don't know how to exactly explain it, but kinda missing the cold weather. But hey! We do have Christmas in a short 17 days. Really excited about that!! FELIZ NAVIDAD!!
Our New Christmas Tree!
The most exciting part about this week was we had a service project this week yet again up in the Cerros (hills). I don't know why, but I love working up in the Cerros. We were helping a family build their house, and we were helping take bricks from the bottom up to the top. We had a little assembly line going on. But at the end, a few of us had a little competition. We had a bag that had 3 bricks in it, and we had races to see who could bring the bag to the top the fastest. Sadly I didn't get first. But we did have a fun time. Teaching up in the Cerros all the time is really helping apparently!

I hope as always everyone is happy and well. Thank you for all you do. I love and miss you all. I hope you have a wonderful wintery week!!

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en PerĂº


No comments:

Post a Comment