Monday, December 29, 2014

Little Miracles

Buenos Dias a todos!!!
How is everyone this week? I hope as always that this finds you all happy and well. It was so great being able to talk to you last week. I cannot tell how happy that made me! Also, I want to make not 1 but 2 shout outs. First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! And secondly, Good Luck Hermana Harding!! You will be the greatest missionary ever! Can't wait to hear about all your amazing adventures. 
Mission Christmas Party
Throughout my 9 Months, all my Companions.  I love them all!
Hermana Loca and Hermana Crazy at the Mission Christmas Party
Well, this week was wonderful! I'll start off with Saturday because it was an amazing day! Hermana Felicita was baptized! She has such a strong spirit and the strongest testimony. It was so amazing to be apart of such a special day. But this week started off a little hard for Hermana Felicita, on Friday when we went to visit her we found her soo sick! She told us, "Satan knows he can't tempt my spirit, so he's tempting my body. I really don't like him." We laughed and called the Elders to come and give a blessing. But here's the miracle, Saturday morning we went to her house to check on her, and she was COMPLETLY HEALTHY! She was in tears of joy telling us, "God answered my prayer. I'm going to get baptized!" It was a beautiful day, a beautiful experience, and a beautiful spirit. I love being a missionary!!!
Baptism for Hermana Felicita
Another little miracle that happened this week is that Hermana Aceituno and I found some new investigators! We were heading back home on Friday night and we passed a woman sitting by the river with her 2 children. We went to contact her and see if we could help. She had a lot of bags to take back to her house from her work but she couldn't carry them and her children. So, we helped. But here is my favorite part! We met her 2 daughters, one who is 1 years old is Jocelyn. I was so happy when she told me that. I told her my Best friend is Jocelyn. And afterwards, I met her other daughter who is 4 years old. I asked her name, "Me llamo Anna" I looked at my companion and started laughing. Jocelyn and Anna. How crazy is that? Their mother told me that they are the best of friends. I told her, "Of course they are! It's Anna and Jocelyn."
This week was wonderful and I am so grateful to be in the Lords service. Crazy to think I've been a missionary for 9 months now. Yikes! But I hope everyone has a wonderful week and FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!!
Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA Karratti
Predicando en Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment