Monday, December 15, 2014

End of Another Transfer... and 10 days until CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hola y Buenos Dias!
I hope this finds you all well and happy... like always. This week was certainly a lot better than other weeks in this transfer, but I can't believe that we are again at the end of another transfer. It's crazy to me how fast the time is flying. This week we had some wonderful experiences. And we also found some great new investigators!

First of all, I love Primary. This week my Ward had our Primary program, and as always I was asked to help with the music. I was the pianist for the program and they sounded so great! I love how the tunes are the same in English and Spanish. But I absolutely love the little Primary kids in this Ward. We even had some of our investigators participate. It was wonderful. Such a beautiful spirit.
 
I Love Primary!
Also this week we were able to help one of our recent converts, Jose finish his house. On Saturday, we were there helping him paint his house, and well, when you mix Hermana Karratti with paint... well you just get a mess. Mostly on Hermana Karratti. We were playing around and we can see who won.... It's the one with the less paint on her face. I was trying to be all nice with Hermana Osinaga but she had a different thought in mind. What a crazy girl! But it was really fun!
Service Project / Paint Fight with Hermana Osinaga
Monday was P-Day and my Zone went to a big park. We played around, and of course played tons of soccer. I think I might be beginning to be good. Ha that's a lie. I'll always suck at this game. But our favorite part was finding this elephant thing. My companion loves elephants so we took a picture. We were able to get on top and dress up! Kinda fun!
Elephant Ride with Hermana Osinaga
Well I love you all and I can't wait to talk to you next week! Yay!!! 10 more days until Christmas. Have a wonderful week and know you're all in my thoughts and prayers. 

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en PerĂº


No comments:

Post a Comment