Monday, December 1, 2014

Feliz Diciembre!

Good Morning everyone!
Well I will let you know off the bat, this email sadly won't be the most interesting or the longest for the fact. And I am sorry. This past week was very hard. After internet last week, my companion Hermana Osinaga, started having a huge headache. It wasn't just a normal headache, but she was crying and she was in a lot of pain. Well, we took her to the hospital, and we were there for a few days. We were finally able to leave the hospital late Thursday night. Not the most eventful week I'll tell you that. All I ask is that you keep my companion in your thoughts and prayers. She's slowly recovering, not 100% yet but slowly she's getting better.

If I could tell you the most exciting thing that happened this week was that on Saturday morning we were able to see another Llama! We received a call from our ward Mission Leader (who is seriously the best mission leader in the world) and he was telling us that he was on our way to our house with a surprise. We laughed and said okay, we're waiting. About 5 minutes afterwards we have a knock on our door with Miguel standing with a llama! Of course we took pictures. How couldn't we? 


Also, the church is just awesome! Well of course you all know that, but I don't know if you have all heard about this. But the church is doing a huge thing right now. Called "He is the Gift" and apparently Times Square has a huge advertisement and on the 7th (this next Sunday) the Church as bought YouTube and all the advertising all this Sunday will only be the Church. How freaking great is this? I love this Church!

Well like I said, this week wasn't the most exciting nor was it that long, but I'm really grateful to be here serving my mission. I know that this church is true and that the true meaning of Christmas is just that. CHRISTmas. When we have the light of Christ in our life we can truly doing anything. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en PerĂº 


No comments:

Post a Comment