Monday, January 19, 2015

Last Week of Transfer!

I want to apologize now that this email won't be very long!
I was typing when my computer went all wack and erased everything!  So, I guess next week we'll have a lot of things to write.  But, this week was...fun.  I guess you could say that my body was a little jealous that my companions were always sick, so It decided that this week would be her turn.  Yes, I was pretty ill this week.  Started on Sunday with a fever of 104° and just went up from there.  Nothing but "FUN!"  But, now I'm doing a lot better.  We found out I now have what is called Gastritis, and basically I can't eat anything, right now.  Well, I have to eat VERY VERY healthy and cannot eat after 7 pm.  But, in all honesty, I feel better.  This week didn't start off too well, but it's gotten a lot better!  I'm good now, not quite 100% yet, but I'll get there in no time!
MOO!  Cows!  Well, Peruvian Cows
On Friday, my companion and I went to a members house for dinner, and I don't know if I've explained this before but my area is HUGE and my ward is even bigger. There are 11 missionaries (we have a trio) in my ward! 1 ward with 11 missionaries! But anyways, one of the members invited us for lunch and she lives on the complete other side of our ward. About 1 hour away. So we went, and where she lives is BEAUTIFUL! It's GREEN!!!!! It's like the first green that I've seen while in my mission. I couldn't believe it. 
My Companion and I ... GREEN!!
And on Saturday, my companion had a funny experience. There is a less active family in my ward that we are visiting, and the youngest is 5. His name is Antuan and yes, he is yet another one of my "boyfriends" here in Perú. (Why are all my boy friends under the age of 6?) Anyways on Saturday, we were walking down the street and we passd Antuan and all his little friends in front of his house. All the little boys ran up to me asking, "Hermana Karratti, where does your boyfriend live?" I laughed and I told them, "Oh he lives really really far from here." Quickly after I responded we had Antuan run up in front saying, "No! I live right here. Not far at all!" I just started laughing. Such a cute boy!
My Companion for the Week ... Her Name is ANNA!  Woo!
Well, sorry again that I didn't write a lot. I don't have very much time left. But, I hope you all are having a wonderful day and you have a great week! Love and miss you all!!!!

Con mucho amor,

Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment