Monday, January 12, 2015

Muy buenos dias!!!

Muy buenos dias!!!
I hope just as every week that this finds you all happy and well. This week was fun! REALLY HOT but a lot of fun. On Saturday, for example we had a service project as a zone where we had to help carry bags of sand from the bottom of the hill to the very top! Because in the hills, they're really small and tight and cars can't get in there. So, the cars take it as high as they can get and then if you want to get higher, you kind of need to take it yourself. So we had a family who needed some help so we helped them take A WHOLE LOT of sand. Just bags and bags and bags of sand so that they could build some more houses at the top. Woo-hoo!  But, actually it was really good. Afterwards they gave us lunch, and it was soo good! It's called "Pachamanca a la tierra" oh it was soo good. They cook it in the ground. Just some hot rocks and a hole. Not really sure exactly how it's all done, all I really know it that it tasted pretty dang yummy!
My Zone at the Service Project
Also, we found some new investigators this week. We were contacting in the street and this woman asked us if we could help gather her ducks! She said that they got lose in her yard and if we could help. So, we walked in and started helping her, and afterwards we started teaching her. She even wanted to give us some of her baby ducks as presents! We told her no, but she then asked us, "How can I thank you then?" We just told her to keep listening to our message, so we went back to teach her and yesterday she was in the Chapel! It was really special. 
Hermana Karratti Chasing the Ducks
 
Hermana Aceituno and I with some Baby Ducks!
Last Sunday, during Gospel Principles, I was given a letter from the Bishop, and it was to invite me to participate in Sacrament Meeting. I was asked to give a talk about Conversion in Christ, and so all my personal studies this week were about that. And, I actually learned quite a lot! I was able to give my talk yesterday and it went great. I'm really happy to be serving in this Ward!!

Well, I love you all and hope that you all know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers! Have a wonderful week and may God bless you all.

Con MUCHO amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en PerĂº


No comments:

Post a Comment