Monday, February 9, 2015

One Year Older and Wiser, too!

First, I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes!
Yesterday was a great day.  I even had a few surprises; members from my old wards came to visit me!  My companion and I were walking up to church yesterday, and I saw Hermano Miguel (my old Mission Leader) standing there with Jhordan and Jose (two of my converts).  I was so happy!  They came to visit, and during the last hour I had two Young Women from my first ward come to visit.  It made my day!  Yes, I wasn’t with my family, but I have my Peruvian Family here with me!
Jose, Jhordan, and Hermano Miguel visiting for My Birthday
Rut y Katy
Young Women from my first ward visiting for my birthday
ARE YOU FRICK?? Also, I want to wish my little (well not so little brother) GOOD LUCK AT STATE!!!! Bryant will be having State Finals this weekend and not only that but he will be going into his 100 Breast ranked FIRST IN STATE as a Freshman! This missionary is SOOO proud of her brother! Go kick some butt Birthday Boy! Love you!
GOOD LUCK, BUBBAS!!!
My Baby Brother, Bryant... Ready for State!
Well, this week went by so quickly! But, I couldn't be happier with how the work is going. Hermana Valdez and I are very busy right now, because not only are we helping Milagros with her baptism this coming weekend, but, we're also helping 3 other investigators prepare for their baptism. 4 baptisms within 4 weeks! Needless to say Hermana Valdez and I are really happy. This next week the 21st we'll have 2 baptisms. Hermana Francisca and Hermana Paulino. Their our little "abuelitos" they're 80 years old and the cutest couple I've ever seen. We're so excited for their baptism!!! The work is going along wonderfully and I couldn't be happier to be apart of it. 
Sorry, not too much to report this week, I hope this finds you all well and happy! Happy Valentine’s Day this week! I love and miss you all soo much. May God bless and protect you all.
Con todo mi amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment