Monday, February 23, 2015

11 Months!

11 Months as a Full-Time Missionary.
Really, the greatest 11 months of my life.  I have grown so much, and my testimony of the truth has grown, as well.  I couldn't be happier!
Mac & Cheese ... THANKS MOMMY!!!!!
Our House Pet ... NO!
Due to the Summer, all the bugs are coming in!
We found this Friday night when we walked in our house ... almost as big as my nametag!
Well, this week was very crazy! Don't know how to really explain it. But it was crazy. My favorite part of this crazy week was hiking up the biggest mountain (Cerro) in our area. My companion and I had lunch with the Relief Society President on Saturday and the she lives at the top, tip top of the Cerro. I asked the other Elders in our ward how to get to her house. And they just laughed... then they said, "You need to hike!" They told me how to get their and my companion and I were just in shock! 783 steps until the top of the Cerro. So we started, when we finally reached the top we felt so proud of ourselves! We started shouting and clapping. WOO-HOO!!! But at the top, it's so pretty. You can see everything! So we ate lunch, then afterwards... the 783 steps down. But it was great. I love climbing the Cerros. I feel so great afterwards! 
On Top of the Cerro!
Also, my companion and I are helping 3 more of our investigators prepare for baptism. Paulino and Francisca our little abuelitos. They're so cute! And also, we're helping our little Luciana whose family are less actives. All 3 of them will be baptized on the 7th of March and Hermana Valdez and I are very very pleased. My daughter, Hermana Valdez, is such a hard worker! And I couldn't be happier to work with her. 
My Companion and I after Climbing the Mountain.
30 Minutes of Climbing!  WOO-HOO!
I hope this finds you all well and happy! I love and miss you all! Have a wonderful week. 
Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment