Monday, February 2, 2015

Soy la Mama Hermana Karratti

Happy February Everyone!! Holy Cow, Batman!
I can't believe that we're already in February! Well, first off I want to introduce my new companion... my daughter! Yes... I'm a mother! My new companion is Hermana Valdez from Ecuador and she is amazing!! Last Monday our zone leaders told us who would have transfers, and my companion Hermana Aceituno was transfered. So, on Tuesday we went to the mission offices and I was told that I would be training a new missionary! I was pretty excited! I went inside and met my new companion, and from day one it's been wonderful! She wants to learn and she is open to everything.
Sublime's!  White Chocolaty Goodness!
My favorite candy here in Peru
The funniest day would have to be day one. We walked into our apartment for the night and we received a call from our District Leader, I walked outside on our porch because we don't have signal in our house. I was talking to him for about 10 minutes than I walked back in, when I walked in I found my companion dead asleep on top of her bed. Still holding her scripture bag, skirt, shoes and all. I just laughed... Welcome to the mission!
My daughter, Hermana Valdez, and I at Stake Conference
This past weekend my stake that I'm serving in had Stake Conference, and it seemed that every talk talked about the Work of Salvation. Just like David O. McKay said, "Every member a missionary!" The missionaries need members. They should work hand in hand, and all the missionaries during the conference were all so happy about the theme of Stake Conference. Because here in PerĂº, the members don't really help the missionaries very much, but now we're receiving a ton of calls from members asking when they can come teach with us. Finally!!!
Hermana Teresa... a Less Active Member in My Ward
She is the little old Cat Lady as she has 9 cats living in her house!!
Well, nothing too exciting happened this week. Sorry, not the most exciting email of all. We've been teaching some amazing investigators and helping Milagros prepare for her Baptism in 2 weeks! She is soo excited and so are we! I love being a missionary and I hope this finds you all happy and well. Always remember that we have a loving Heavenly Father who is always there for us and he is listening to our prayers. He knows each of us personally and he will always be there for us. I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful week!

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en PerĂº


No comments:

Post a Comment