Monday, March 9, 2015

New Transfer

BEST WEEK EVER!!!!
This past weekend was seriously the BEST!  My comp and I were able to see 3 of our investigators get baptized this past weekend!  It was so amazing and I couldn’t be happier working in the Lord’s work.
 
My Cute Daughter, Hermana Valdez
Luciana Key Robles Aroujo our little girl was baptized this past Friday and it was an amazing service! Her father who had been a less active was able to recieve the Priesthood so that he could baptize his daughter. The baptism coudn't have been anymore special! It was Lucianas 9th birthday so it made the night even more special. Luciana reminds me a lot of my niece, Kendra and everytime I'm with her I just think of my niece. Luciana always tells me that when I go back home I'm going to find her in my suitcase. She's the cutest! 
Luciana!!
Luciana, her father Luis, and the Missionaries
Saturday was another one of the greatest! Paulino y Francisca were baptized. Hermana Francisca was moer excited to recieve the Holy Ghost than to be baptized. During the whole service she was asking about the Holy Ghost. But yesterday she was running into church so that she could sit on the first row to recieve the Holy Ghost. SUCH A CUTIE!!!! I was so happy. 
Paulino y Francisca
Sorry this letter is so short this week. I was too busy this week chatting with my Mom. But everything is going great in the work and I couldn't be happier! I love the work and I love serving! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment