Monday, April 13, 2015

Good Morning Family and Friends!

How is everyone this fine morning?
I hope and pray that this finds you all well and happy, because I sure am!  True, this week wasn’t the most eventful week, but it was a great one.  I guess I’ll just go day by day to make it that much easier.
My Cute Companion and I
So Tuesday, my companion and I received a call from our Zone Leaders saying that I had a package!  WOO-HOOO!  We picked up the package, I ripped it open and guess what?  It smelled like my house inside!  I’m serious!  So, my companion took a picture of me “smelling” my house.  Thank you sooo much for the package!  I gave my companion an AirHead and she went nuts.  “I love these, they’re soo good!”  She even freaked out more when I told her that they were like 50 cents each.  So, enjoy the photo with our painted tongues.  Also on Tuesday, we had lunch with some members.  During our lunch, their nephew, Antuan, was giving me love notes.  We were laughing about the whole thing.  It was even funnier when he brought a stuffed bear that started singing love songs.  What a crazy kid!
My Package!!
AirHead Tongues!!
Antuan... Yet another one of Hermana Karratti's Boyfriends
Thursday we had room checks and interviews with Presidente and Hermana Erickson. In my interview with President, he asked me if I would like a blessing from him. I, of course agreed, and he gave me one of the most powerful blessings that I have ever received. During the blessing he told me that my Heavenly Father is really happy and pleased with the work that I have done during my mission and that he will bless me greatly. I felt such at peace during that blessing. I love Priesthood blessings! Friday my companion worked our tales off! We taught 9 lessons in one day. I really couldn't be happier having Hermana Valdez as my companion! She is the greatest ever!!!!

Well, I want you all to know that I know without a doubt in my mind that the Church is true and that we all have a loving Heavenly Father who loves all of us! I am so beyond grateful to be one of his servants at this time and I couldn't be happier with the amazing blessings that I have received. This is His work and his glory. I love and miss you all! 

Have a wonderful week!!!

Con mucho amor
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment