Monday, April 6, 2015

Sorry! I’m Late!!

Good Afternoon everyone!
I hope and pray this finds you all well and happy!  I am so sorry I didn’t write this morning.  My companion and I had some things to do and we couldn’t go to the Internet this morning.  Please forgive me!  But hey, better late than never, right?
YUM!!
My Mom always told me I had to eat everything I was served... unless it was moving.
I'm almost sure that this crab moved!  Uhh?
Well, this week was General Conference! Wasn't it just amazing?? As we were watching Conference, all the missionaries in my zone kept saying, "Que Trunky!!" because there was a lot of talking about families and in my Zone we have a lot of missionaries who will be ending soon. We all have less than 5 months left so yes, it was a little trunky! But, it was also amazing to have 2 of the talks in Spanish! Woo! But really, I absolutely loved General Conference this past weekend. I love hearing from our wonderful leaders. 
Go to the Mattresses!
We couldn't get the keys to the chapel, so our Zone Meeting was held in our old apartment with mattresses as seats.
This past week was good, we've been working hard with our new converts, and they are doing wonderful! We even got a few referrals from Pilar y Martin and this family, yes FAMILY, is great. We've only taught them once, but it was a really powerful lesson. Especially when Hermano Martin bore his testimony. His wife was crying at the end, because she had never heard him bear his testimony but the Spirit was so sweet during the lesson. I am really excited for Hermano Martin and Hermana Pilar and their family. They are really progressing and it's wonderful! I couldn't be happier!
Ooops...  Belated Wedding Pic
I forgot to share this last week, but I ran into Hermana Alvarez and Hermano Miguel at the Wedding.
Miguel just finished a year as a member!
Well, I am so happy to be here serving and I can't believe how fast time is going. This next week is the last week of the transfer. Time is flying by way too quickly! But, I'll take the time I have and enjoy it the best I can. I hope and pray you all had a wonderful Easter/Conference weekend, and you all have an amazing week!

Love and miss you all!!

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Predicando en Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment