Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello Again!

Good Morning and Buenos Dias to all!
How is everyone? As I say every single week, I hope this finds you all well and happy! Well this week went by way too fast! Seriously, it feels like I was here yesterday. But I'm happy to be here again. Anyways, what happened this week?

I'm officially the pianist in my ward. We only had one other woman in our ward who could play the piano, and she's busy with other things (divorce and other things) so I'm the pianist. Last week I was sitting in sacrament meeting with my companion and the Bishop looked down at me right before the meeting was about to start and motioned for me to go to the piano and play. And the same thing happened this week. So he told me yesterday that I'll be playing the piano from now on. Or at least until they find someone else to play. But I seriously play for everything. And it's okay, I like it! 
Our House was Really Cold during Study Time...
We've been trying to find new investigators to teach! And guess what? We found not 1, not 2, but 3 new investigators. And one of them is a family! So excited about that! The big problem is that the Hermana, Miluska, she is living with a man, but still married to another. They've been separated for 11 years or so but she's still married to him. She accepted baptism and so did her 3 children and the man she's living with. But we can't until after the divorce, and the marriage. Hopefully I'll still be in this area when all that is done. 
One of Our Investigators had this Shirt on.  Yeah Utah!!!
I Need to Buy Him a BYU Shirt though...
But the other investigators are great. I'm still teaching English to the other investigator I talked about last week. And it's going great. She's reading in the Book of Mormon in English and Spanish and she even came to church yesterday! WOOO HOOO!!!! Progress!

We've reactivated about 4 families in our ward, and they're all wonderful. One of them, Hermana Susana is preparing for them temple. I'm really excited for that. Oh I can't wait for her to experience that! 
This was My Lunch the Other Day ... HALF OF A CHICKEN!!!
Other than that, nothing too exciting. Just teaching and preaching. 
Know that I love you all and miss you so much!
Have a wonderful week!

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Preachin' in PerĂº


No comments:

Post a Comment