Monday, July 28, 2014

Sorry Everyone for that Confusing Last Letter

Sorry everyone for that confusing last letter. 
We had an activity on the other side of the mission so we had to leave. But we were all given permission to return to the internet to finish our time. SO here I am again! About the photos that I'm attaching. The first is Hermana Espinoza and I, last week.  Our Zone had a scavenger hunt and one of the pictures that we had to take was with a Volkswagen. So I thought I would just attach it! 
The second is my crazy companion and I. It was a FREEZING cold day, and my companion wanted ice cream. So she bought ice cream for the both of us and we started laughing at us. Both with jackets and freezing, but eating ice cream! 

Lastly, members in our ward gave us presents for Día de Independencia! The shirts and the hats. So we of course had to take a picture of the both of us!



Again I love you all and you're all in my thoughts and prayers! Have a wonderful week! Especially my family at the family reunion! SO JEALOUS!!! 

Con mucho amor
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Preachin' in Perú


No comments:

Post a Comment