Monday, June 23, 2014

Hola again!

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day! I got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way! 
Hola everyone! It's another beautiful day here in Lima Norte. How's everyone this fine day? I hope this finds you all happy and well and that you know that I miss you all! So, what new adventures this week? This week has been pretty grand I must say!  Celebrating my companions birthday, visiting the temple, and many others! 

Happy Birthday Hermana Espinoza

Frosting Fight at Hermana Espinoza's Birthday Party
First off, sorry that this letter is short. We're having emergency changes today and we have a short time. Missionaries from Central America are having problems with their Visa papers. So, they are sadly being sent out of Peru! How sad! I hope my companion isn't one who is sent out. But we'll find out later! Ahhh!

Anyways, I'll attach the pictures and explain them quickly! The stories I'll explain next week! 

Me and Hermana Espinoza at the Lima Peru Temple

At the Temple
Me, another Hermana from my companions last area, and Hermana Espinoza.
She Speaks English!  How Great is That?

I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!!

Miss you!

Con mucho amor,
Herm'ANNA' Karratti
Preachin' in Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment